We at Shripuram are a group of people striving to preserve and propagate the philosophy and practice of Tantra.
We have dedicated ourselves to the study and teaching of Tantra.
HER description and details can be known from the LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM.
We are happy & proud to say that SHE is our CHAIR PERSON and everything that you watch and listen to in this site is dedicated to HER who is GURU ROOPINI.
When the Pranava dhwani is experienced, no external sound can be heard. So the logo does not have ears. The breathe instead of flowing art through the nostrils will become stand still and eyes get concentrated at a single point between the eye brows.
This is also the representation of the great Shambhavi mudra / Bhairavi mudra of Tantra Sastra. It is also called the Mauna mudra (the seal of silence).
“Sa Saambhavi Sphurathu”- Let that state of Shaambhavi (Shiva consciousness) spring forth..
- Preservation of manuscripts by digitizing manuscripts & copying them onto CDs. Later we intend to upload them & make it accessible to all. We have already digitized many manuscripts from various fields. we also collect manuscripts of all sorts.
- Propagation of the ancient knowledge which leads to academic excellence & self realization. Revival of ancient rituals from the study of manuscripts. We have already done the first tantric yaga in Kerala- the Lalitha Mahayaga- mentioned in the thousand names of Shri Lalitha. Reviving lost rituals & preserving it for the benefit of Mankind & the world.
- Space for free thinking: we have already started to build a good library by collecting/buying books which will be later open to all interested. This will be a space where nobody have to follow / belong to any cult to use these information.
- Self actualization: help will be extended to all seekers who need, for their progress.
- Publication of books which are not published or are out of print in the field of spirituality, particularly in the field of ritual science. We have already published some books and are on the process of publishing more.
Who are we ?
Smt. Jayasree Bhasi
Shri. Vishnu Anand N.
Shri. D. Prakash
Shri. Anoop Krishnan S. U.
Shri. Kannan K. S.
Shri. Dinesh S. Babu
Shri. Muralikrishnan M. V.
Shri. Damodar Narayanan C. N.
Shri. Sandeep K.
Shri. Krishnakanth V. P.
Shri. V. Madhavan Nampoothiri
Shri. Pranav Kumar O. S.